AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Black and White

Ever since I bought this black and white table runner from Hobby Lobby I have been drawn to touches of Black and White in rooms. Here are some pretty examples of Black and White that I found on Pinterest.
I don't think I will be able to live in a room that is completely decorated in Black and White. However, small touches as in a rug, pillows, trims etc would be nice, I think.
This is definitely something I want to try making for our dining room.

Source: walmart.com via Anna on Pinterest

Source: walmart.com via Anna on Pinterest

I am dreaming of a Zebra rug for our family room.

Source: google.com via Anna on Pinterest

Thank you Zebra for starting the entire Black and White trend. Do you like Black and White in your rooms?

No comments: