AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pillows

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

Nothing says cozy to me as much as a sofa piled up with pretty pillows. Here are some images of pillows that I liked from the Better Homes and Garden website. I was hoping to finish two or atleast one pillow by this morning but that did not happen. So last night and this morning to inspire me further to complete my pillows I pinned some images from Pottery Barn and BHG. Here are a few.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

I think, the above pillow would look so perfect during Christmas. I really want to try to make it.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

I hope you have a great day.

No comments: