AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Blue and Silver Christmas

I am so so drawn toward the blue and silver combo that I think I have decided to go with that for Christmas.

Source: flickr.com via Anna on Pinterest

Most of the ornaments that we already have are not blue but I will still be using them. I think I will just find a way to highlight the blue and the silver somehow. However, anything I buy new this year for Christmas I so want it to be either blue or silver.
I think this door looks so pretty. I will, most certainly not be able to paint our front door blue for Christmas but I can dream.
Coming back to my Christmas planning I think this wreath looks pretty and something that would not be hard to accomplish.
Flowers, so pretty.
I love how the old wood is behind the shining wreath. What about you? What colors are you planning to use for Christmas this year? I hope you have a great day!

No comments: