AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 5, 2012

Planning for Christmas

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

I was working on my pantry over the weekend but I am not done yet. Of the three shelves I was planning to do, I have finished one and there are two more to go. So, since I cannot show you my pantry, I thought I would share with you something I have been thinking about a lot and that is Christmas decorations in my home. If I don't start thinking and planning about Christmas decorations in my home now, I know I will have a tough time when December comes. So over the weekend I decided to start planning. Ever since I saw an idea for clear glass ornaments with papers printed with words about Christmas last year I decided to do it. I was so excited to find clear glass ornaments in Hobby Lobby and so I bought some. I am thinking of buying some more. I think it will be good for our boys to personalize these clear balls and write meaningful and significant things that happened to them this year. I think, years later they will enjoy looking at them. Here are some other ornaments I want to make.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

I like it because it is blue and silver, two colors I definitely want to incorporate into my decoration this year.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

Apparently I can get the pattern for this bird from the bhg. I hope I can download it and make it part of a pillow as well.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

I like this idea since I have a lot of red ornaments. This means I can paint them all blue or silver. What about you? When do you start planning your Christmas decorations? I hope you have a great day!

No comments: