AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Vignette

I made this Christmas vignette on a table in our family room. The table is kept next to a book shelf.
I spread a tablecloth of cream felt on the table. On the wall I hung 2 scriptures that I wrote on cardboard last year. I looked at a font in the computer to write the scriptures on the cardboard. I strung the cardboard on green ribbon and hung it. I made the felt flowers from an idea I found in BHG magazine. The red Christmas tree with feathers and pom poms was made by my now 14 year old when he was 6 or 7.
On scrapbook paper cut in the shape of a tree I wrote another scripture and cut out a star shape and stuck that on top of the tree shape. Then I stapled a stem for the tree with scrapbook paper.
I got the idea to write Luke 2:9-14 on a tree shape from pinterest. The idea to write scriptures in pretty font is from blog land.And the wreath was made by me a few hours ago with an old wreath frame and fresh greenery from my yard.
In the corner between the table and the book shelf I kept a white painted bare branch from our yard and strung it with lights and hung a couple of ball ornaments and a couple of pom-poms. I also balanced a couple of felt flowers on the bare branches.
I hope you have a nice day. I am linking up with a thoughtful place.

No comments: