AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Embroidered Sewing Supplies Organizer

Pretty much every time I sit down to sew I sit in a different spot in my house. Sometimes I'd sit by the window at the dining table and at other times I'd sit on the bed and sew. So it was hard for me to carry around my sewing supplies that I needed for a particular project. I was inspired by an image in bhg.com to make a sort of an organizer for my sewing supplies in which I could easily transport my sewing supplies around my house wherever I needed. I made it with felt I had lying around and embroidered french flower knots and chain stitches according to the pattern from bhg.com. Everything else is from scrap fabric.
And below is the inspiration image from bhg.com.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

I hope you have a great Wednesday!

No comments: