AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Simple Tuna Casserole

It is spring break for our kids and so I wanted to make something simple for my kiddos for lunch. I found the recipe for a healthy Tuna Casserole in Every Day Food with Sarah Carey in the Martha Stewart website. It was very easy to make and turned out good in my opinion. It is tasty in a wholesome and happy way. It is creamy and the mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan on top is nice. This involves the making of white sauce and I have always wanted to make white sauce well. I have tried it a few times before but this time it turned out nice. And below are two pictures of the gift I wrapped yesterday. If you have been following my blog I sort of promised yesterday to share pics of how I wrapped the gifts I had to. I was not at all satisfied with the way this turned out but it is okay, I think. I made the flowers with coffee filter paper. I hope you have a great day!

No comments: