AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Allowing myself to dream of Sweet Easter Treats

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

I think, in life, if we focus on good things, we are sure to succeed in our endeavors. So today I decided to inspire myself by looking at cupcakes and cakes from bhg.com. How adorable is this cute little Easter Bunny cupcake.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

I wish I could bake this mommy and baby marshmallow bunny duo cakes for my kiddos. We will see.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

This cake is a Malted Mousse Cake. I wish I were a talented baker with my own bakery that sold cakes like these.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

This is a Spiked Raspberry-Lemonade cupcake. This too would be sold at my dream bakery which would be beautifully decorated and luxurious. In my dream bakery all people would be welcome. Rich people and poor people, educated folks and uneducated folks, stylish people and people who are not stylish, impoverished students, teenagers with pimples, employed people and people without jobs, people who live in huge mansions and people who live in bus stops and libraries.....all would be welcome to my dream bakery.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

This is a Sunflower Cake. In my dream bakery that sold cakes like this, all the cakes and cupcakes would be free.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

Look at this fresh fruit and cream tart. Even this would be free. Smiles and politeness are the only required payments for all the treats at my bakery.

Source: bhg.com via Anna on Pinterest

How cute is this Easter nest cupcake! Even this cute cupcake would be free in my bakery. My bakery would exist to give all people pretty cupcakes and cakes for free so they can smile a little. Thanks for letting me dream today. I hope you too will dream some today! Blessings to you!

No comments: