AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Mantel is Complete

I hope your weekend has been good. Mine was good. I feel a sense of accomplishment because I was able to finish my Easter mantel finally yesterday. If you have been following my blog, you might remember that I had made the paper tulips and the frame with the verse on it earlier. I made a garland of flowers with coffee filter paper, paint and yarn. The garland was hard to come together because I did not know on what to hang the flowers. Finally I decided on yarn and it worked okay. I cut out the letters for HAPPY EASTER on scrap book paper and hung it on yarn with coffee filter flowers between each letter. Here is a close up picture of the scrapbook paper letter. I picked this paper because of the purple bunny. And below that is a picture of the coffee filter flower. Have a great rest of your weekend!

No comments: