AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 8, 2013

Eiffel Tower Pillow

As far as monuments go I had always thought the Taj Mahal was the coolest. After all it is included in the seven wonders of the world and in school we had to study so much about the marvels of the Taj Mahal. Recently, after reading the blog "Paris in four months," I think the Eiffel Tower is so gorgeous too. Visiting the city of Paris to see the Eiffel tower is definitely on my bucket list now. But while I wait to see it one day, I thought I would draw a picture of it on a pillow so I could see it everyday in my home. So that is what I did today. I used google to find out how to draw the Eiffel tower and then I used gold fabric paint to paint over what I first drew in pencil. As I drew it I realized how intricate it really is. I love all the criss-crossing lines on it. Is it made of iron, I wonder? I kept it on the sofa in our family room. I am planning to make a St.Patrick's day table runner over the weekend which I plan to share next week in my blog. I hope you will check back. Have a great weekend!

No comments: