AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 4, 2013

Our Easter Mantel --Part 1 --A work in Progress

I hope you had a good weekend. Ours was good. My older son Jeremiah, had to participate in a Speech and Debate competition and he is happy about his performance. And our younger son Joshua who was working very hard to find an interesting topic to write and research for his symposium in English class, also over the weekend finalized a topic and so if both kids are happy, mom and dad are happy too. I made these paper tulips on Saturday and am in the process of getting our mantel ready for Easter. For making the tulips I used the how-to in the MarthaStewart website. I mixed white and black paint to get a grey hue which I painted on these tiny clay planters from Hobby Lobby, filled it with pebbles and then with moss from the Target dollar section. I want to do a couple more things to complete the mantel. Hopefully, I will be able to finish this week. Have a happy Monday!

No comments: