AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Small Starburst Mirrors

My new decorating mantra is to surround myself in my home with things I love as much as possible. With that in mind, on Saturday, I bought these small starburst mirrors from Target. Several months ago, I had seen the image of small starburst mirrors arranged on a wall behind a sofa on a blog. I really liked it and so when I saw something similar and affordable in Target I brought them home. I love the new photo editing tool called "Bokeh" available in pic monkey that adds sparkles to your image. Here is an image after I applied "Bokeh" to my picture of the starburst mirrors. On Friday, I had to take pictures of the pretty birds in our backyard. They are so sweet, chirping and happily moving from one branch to another. But when I tried to take a picture of birds I ended up, instead, taking a picture of sunlight and blue sky. Isn't this picture pretty? Here is one of the birds. And finally, I am teaching myself to make a photo collage. Here is my first attempt at a collage. I hope you have a great day!

No comments: