AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 1, 2014

Fabric Painted Roses Tablecloth

Remember the fabric I shared yesterday with the roses I painted on it. Well, over the weekend I finished it. This morning I finished hemming it and kept it on the console table in our family room. The pom-poms are not adhered. I had made it earlier but I was not sure if I should add the pom-poms or not. But when I put the pom-poms on I think it brings out the pink of the roses because the pom-pom yarn is a deeper shade of pink. I had to crop this picture a little bit because I wanted the focus to be on the roses and not the table. The wall against which this table is kept is a gallery wall. Have to add a few more pictures and shall share with you. Blessings to you and have a wonderful labor day weekend!

No comments: