AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 20, 2024

Autumn Colors

The blog land is full of fall decorating ideas and here is my contribution to the plethora of great ideas. Deep burgundy, moss green, earthy ochres bordering on gold, rich browns -- these are the colors of nature around this time of the year as we head into autumn. Here are a few pictures of stems from a tree near our home which were taken by me many years ago. Using these stems as inspiration I decorated the dining table. Placing the stems with the round red fruits was an idea I saw in another blog earlier. I just tried to replicate the look in that blog. I still had these pictures and they inspired me so posting again. The table cloth is embellished with two ribbons. If you search earlier posts you may find these exact same photos. I was unable to blog for the past two weeks due to a short holiday in India.

No comments: