Friday, October 2, 2026
Basketball Words
Today I got the YouTube of Reese Galloway who is a middle school basketball player.
Watching the girls basket ball game really helped me out a lot.
I learned a lot of basketball words.
A rebound means bouncing back after a set back.
An assist means assisting some player to score by throwing the ball into the basket without dribbling.
The new words I learned are assists, rebounds, goals and blocks.
Later I realized that life is like basketball game.
What did I learn today?
I learned the meaning of the word rebound.
I learned the meaning of assist.
Only if you land the ball in the basket without dribbling is it a assist.
If you dribble it is your goal.
I also learned about goals and blocks.
Block in basketball is when some stops you from reaching your goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment