AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Books arranged according to color

This is an idea I got from another decorating blog. In that blog the blogger arranged the books on the bookshelf according to the color of the books. The blogger arranged all the books with the same color on one shelf and another color on another shelf. I did the same. For the white books on the top shelf I covered each book with computer paper. Books should be arranged according to subject or topic and not according to color. But for that season of my life I enjoyed trying out this idea. Alternately we can arrange books according to color and subject matter. I think it does look more appealing to arrange books according to color. Long ago there was a childrens show on PBS called Between the Lions. It depicted a Lion family in a library and was aimed at encouraging the reading habit in young children. It also taught funny lessons on grammer to children. The library in that show looked like an ornate medieval building. There were elaborate patterns on the walls and grand staircases. I thought about that library in that children's show while arranging the books.

No comments: