AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 11, 2024

New England Traditional Style

One day I was searching for something in the internet and suddenly found myself in this page which showed this picture. The name of this style is New England Traditional. For some reason I liked this look. I think it looks unpretentious, simple, laid back and comfortable.
Usually I like chandeliers dripping with crystals. This is the first time I liked such chandeliers. I searched the internet and found these two chandeliers from some website that I think are in the same style. I think the color of the walls, the dark glossy furniture, the old fashioned carpets and old world style curtains in the first picture make it look like a nice home.
Here is where I found these pictures. https://freepoolsk.shop 30 Modern Ideas for Dining Room Design in Classic Style Elegant dining room, Traditional dining rooms........

No comments: