Friday, August 7, 2026
Cute Tops from Dillard's and Macy's and Gold outfit from Pinterest
I liked this top from Dillards.This top from Macy's has such a formal look to it. I like this tank top so much. I saw Naomika Saran wear one just like this with jeans. So happy to find a similar one in Macy's.
I love this top. Again, I saw Naomika Saran wear one like this in white in a photo. So happy to find a similar one in Macy's. Naomikas does not have the row of gold buttons I think.
These two tops are the same style.
Here is a layered tank top.
I liked these two mesh tops.I liked this sleeveless mesh top.
I like this top due to the ruched sides. I also like this top.
I also liked these two tops. All except the first top is from Macy's.
While scrolling pinterest I found this outfit which I thought was so pretty. I hope you have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment