AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Jests I said in Toastmasters Club

What happens when winter arrives? Autumn Leaves. Why do birds fly south every winter? It is too far to walk. Why didnt the chicken cross the road? Because there was a KFC on the other side. If at first you don't succeed sky diving is not for you. What do you call a sleeping bull? A bull dozer. What did the limestone say to the geologist? Don't take me for granite. How do trees get on the internet? They login. Where do astronauts leave their spaceships? At parking Meteors Why did the Dinosaur cross the road? Because the chicken was not invented yet. What is the adtronauts favorite key on the key board? The space bar. Here are some jests I said in Toastmasters club yesterday. These are from country living magazine. I hope you liked these jests. Have a great day!

No comments: