AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring Mantel 2

Here is how my mantel looks today. I really love decorating my mantel. Yesterday I covered a bird-house and some plastic balls with moss and kept it on the mantel, but I was not happy with that look. I had made blue paper flowers last summer, and I had covered metal rings that come with Christmas wreaths with green yarn. So this morning I attached the flowers to the rings and hung them; one with ribbon and one with yarn and a home-made pom-pom.
For Christmas 2012 I covered lots of jars with silver and blue glitter and so I put some blue flowers in those jars and kept that also on the mantel.
I like this look much better than the moss one. But I am not going to let go of the moss bird- house and moss balls. I will work on it some more and show it later.
Do you like decorating your mantel? I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: