AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Cake for Jeremiah

This is the birthday cake I made for my older son Jeremiah who turns 19 today. Jeremiah is a blessing to our family and to the world. I praise God for giving me the opportunity to raise this special child. My younger son Joshua is also a blessing to our family and to the world. I praise God for giving me the opportunity to raise this special child.
The cake is from cake-mix and the frosting is vanilla butter cream frosting made from scratch by me.
My son is at college right now and this is his first birthday away from our home but I trust that my heavenly Father will be with him and give him a very happy birthday.
If you are a follower of Christ and have prayed for my son, I wish to extend honor and heartfelt gratitude to each person who has prayed for my son. May God bless you abundantly and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: