AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Booma Breakfast Tarts and polka dot wall decal from Target

Here is a picture of the Booma breakfast tarts I made on Tuesday. My younger son Joshua is a Star Wars fan. When he was in first or second grade, he brought home a Star Wars cook book from the school library and requested I make the items in it for him. So I made Booma Breakfast Tarts. Everybody in my family loved it and so, since then, I make it every once in a while. I made it with pie crust, apricot jam, egg and a dash of sugar. I made frosting too to decorate the tart after baking.
This is what I bought from Target yesterday. It is a wall decal.
I bought it thinking it would be all gold polka dots. But it has lots of other colors in it as well such as green, brown and tan. However I am going to use only the gold ones for my kitchen.
I covered the green painted kitchen wall with white self patterned vinyl and stuck the gold polka dots on it. Shall show all of it when I am done. May God bless you and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: