AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 26, 2014

Our Autumn Living Room

This is how I decorated our living room for autumn. I made two of the leaf pillows last week. I explained yesterday how I made the blue and orange pillow. For the cream and brown pillow, I just cut out leaf shapes free hand, without tracing and sewed it on. On to the green pillow which I had from before I sewed on a cream with gold polka dotted ruffled ribbon.
And here is the wreath I made for one wall of the living room. I used the same wreath I used all of last year. I just changed the decoration on it. For spring, I had flowers attached to the wreath and now I have autumn leaves. I also made a bow with the same ribbon with which I made the ruffle on the green pillow. The second wreath picture was taken with the green pillow cover as background while I was still attaching the leaves on it.
And here is the other corner of the living room. I hope you have a great day!

No comments: