AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 27, 2023

Christmas decorations

Yesterday I added some lit faux greenery to the mantel. I learned to decorate the mantel from other decorating blogs.
Garland between the family room and living room.
I filled two lanterns with pastel balls. Last year I added string lights to the lantern.
The four pictures above are from previous years when I added stringlights to both lanterns. This year I am yet to add the string lights.
Christmas lights add a soft glow to the home during Christmas. One day, several years ago I heard a dj say that he just likes to watch christmas lights in his home. I learned to appreciate the lights in our home after I heard that. I loved lights and loved to decorate but did not know that we can just enjoy the soft glow of Christmas lights no matter what the source --the christmas tree, nativity star, or other sources.

No comments: