AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 5, 2024

Painting Book

I bought this book for painting on the 7th of March. This book has 15 pages. On Easter Sunday I started painting on the 15th page in this book. On April 1st I finished that painting thereby completing painting or drawing on all the pages.
This is the painting I completed on April 1.
These paintings I have shared on this blog before.
This I have not shared.
These also I have shared earlier. I thoroughly enjoyed painting and drawing in this book. Because it is in a book form it is easier to keep track of all that you have drawn or painted. You can show your work to others in a way that is not cumbersome. I bought this book from hobby lobby. I totally recommend painting in a book such as this. If you buy sheets of paper it is much more difficult to keep track of.

No comments: