AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 6, 2024

Branches

Tree stems fanning out against a turbulent grey sky.
That is what you see when you look at this picture. Numerous dark, dry twigs and stems that are very intricate. I wished I could draw it but realised it would be too difficult to draw this. I decided not to draw it because it seemed too intricate. I could draw something simpler too, I told myself. Then one day I decided to look in the internet to see if there were easier ways to draw branches of trees. I saw a picture and drew it.
This does not have as many branches as the first picture - (the tree in the photograph). I may also have decided to look in the internet to see if there were tree branch drawing tutorials because one day I heard a sermon based on the vine and branches story in the Bible. The word branches may have stuck in my mind and I thought may be I could find an easy way to draw a tree full of branches. So I drew it and this morning I colored it.
I just painted over the branches with green paint so the branches would be visible. Also, here is day 2 pictures of the lilac flowers in the yard.

No comments: