AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Fashion Jewelry

I really like jewelry. I like gold and gemstones and diamonds just as much as inexpensive fashion jewelry. I spent a few restful hours looking at fashion jewelry from jc penney today and here are the ones that I liked. I inherited the love of jewelry from my mother. She brought for me a ton of jewelry when she and my father visited me years ago.
Double strand necklace is a trend I would like to try.
The Y necklace is also something I would like to wear. I imagine this with a wide neck top and jeans.
I think these two go well together.
These can look nice with a maxi dress. My mother brought a few bead necklaces similar to these from India.
This can look nice with black dress or black Tee or black top or white top or dress.
Maxi dress.
I don't know what these would go well with but I liked it. I think this may be nice over a jean jacket.
Simple bead necklace that can go well with a wide necked top and jeans. To be continued ......

No comments: