AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Four Flower Paintings and an Abstract using Pastels

I painted these pictures in the past few days. I looked at pictures in the internet to paint these pictures. For the first picture I used a mixture of pink and deep pink to color the flowers. In the photo the deep pink looks purple. The second picture is a lone orange flower. I tried different shades of orange for this. For the third picture I don't remember if I used pink and purple or pink and deep pink. Most probably it is pink and deep pink. The fourth picture is two different shades of pink but one pink is virtually a red. The name of the color that looks virtually red is Permanent Rose. The last picture is inspired by an abstract painting in the internet. I liked it because it is all pastel colors.

No comments: