AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Tranquility

Today I looked out the kitchen window and saw so many trees in the yard and it struck me that this home is nestled in trees. It is like a house in the woods surrounded by trees and full of tranquility. All day I can hear the tweets of birds. If I were John Keats I would have written a poem titled Ode to Traquility. I had lots of peace in my heart that I borrowed from the trees that could not be disturbed by anything. It is as though the trees make our family feel so secluded and protected from the chaos of this world. In the childrens book Heidi by Joanna Spyri five year old Heidi lives in a home on the top of the Swiss Alps. The home of her grandfather is surrounded by fir trees and the wind whistles through the trees. This is our family's Swiss Alps home.

No comments: