AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Fashion Jewelry 3

I went through a phase--a very long phase in my life when I liked chandelier earrings a lot. Now I don't see chandelier earrings in stores a lot. They may simply not be the style anymore. I was surprised to see these.
A wide variety of hoops in different sizes and styles may be essential.
Black earrings are awesome.
Pearl drop earrings and teardrop earrings are so pretty. I used to wear a pair of pearl drop earrings in college which was pearl and 22 carat gold given to me by my mother. Now I don't have it. Later I had a really beautiful pearl drop with a heart made of gemstones which I liked a lot but was not made of gold but was fashion jewelry. This reminds me that I should be very careful when it comes to jewelry.

No comments: