Sunday, September 6, 2026
Dresses from Lulu's, Jewelry from Claire's and Labor Day sales
I like this dress from lulus.It is so pretty with all the flowers.
I had bought this earring and bracelet set from Claire's a couple years ago. I wore it all day yesterday.
I placed it in this box because I am in the process of cleaning my room and organising everything in it.
I also liked these outfits from lulus.
This is labor day weekend. There is lots of sales in lots of stores. I liked this
sweatpants and jacket set in Old Navy. If it is there in the Old Navy in the mall near our house I may buy it. I also found a few outfits in JC Penney that I liked. What about you? Are you planning to catch the labor day sales this weekend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment