Wednesday, September 16, 2026
Makeup (Reposting with additional details)
I bought this compact powder by the brand Milani yesterday from Walgreens. I earlier used to use Maybelline. Yesterday I bought this brand. I have never tried this brand before.
I bought this compact powder by the brand Physicians Formula from Walgreens also.
Earlier on the back wall next to Nuetregena there was a lot of physicians formula products.
I never bought it..
One was a large palette of different shades of blush.
I always noticed but I never bought it.
Now they moved physicians formula to a shelf or another wall..
And fewer items are there.
This is the physicians formula blush palette that I liked or noticed before but never bought. Now this blush palette is not there in Walgreens but it may be available online or from other stores.
I bought this lip gloss by the brand wet and wild from Walgreens. This is the second time I am buying this. The color is very subtle and the shine is too. Last time I bought it from Walmart.
I bought this soap by Aveeno also. I have never used this soap before. I hope you have a lovely day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment