AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 24, 2026

The Lion and the mouse

Thought of the day. 

There was once a lion. The lion was very hungry. He was going to eat a mouse. The mouse said if you let me go I will be of help to you one day. The lion let the mouse go. But said what help can such a creature do for me. Then some hunters trapped the lion under a net. The lion could not escape. The mouse was passing by. The mouse recognized the lion. The mouse said you helped me once. I will help you today by nibbling this net and tearing the net so you can escape. The mouse tore the net with its teeth and the lion escaped. Then the lion thanked the mouse and said. I am glad I let you go because today you helped me. The moral of the story is don't underestimate the weak and helpless stature or status of anyone. Even a insignificant and powerless creature can be of help to a mighty person.

No comments: