Sunday, September 13, 2026
Fashion in US Open Championship
I think this is Naomi Osaka at the US open. I really liked this turquoise blue chiffon ruched dress. This is the Eulalia dress by De La Vali.
The I heart my boyfriend Tee shirt is worn by Trinity Rodman.
I liked this outfit by Coco Gauff also.
Here is a similar outfit.
Kaia Gerber looks so elegant in this dress.
Tate Mcrae's outfit is also nice.
Sy' Rae Smith. I really liked this outfit. I don't know where this is from.
Hi all, yesterday I read an article about the US open championship going on in Flushing Meadow or Meadows, New York. The title of the article is Winning fashion moments from the 2026 U.S. Open. The story came in my news feed. It was about the fashion scene in the US open. When I visited Chicago recently my cousin told me she is going to New York to this event. So I read the article. I truly liked the blue turquoise dress by Naomi Osaka. Love how she matched it with turquoise sandals. I liked the casual Tee of Trinity Rodman. I loved the outfit by Sy'Rae Smith. And this morning I watched an interview by Elena Rybakina about her win against Aryna Sabalenka in the final of the 2026 US Open. Here are two pics of Elena Rybakina from the internet.
Elena's outfit yesterday was this I think. Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment