Wednesday, September 23, 2026
How to write a speech about Aristotle
Today I read story of philosophy.
I want to prepare for the next speech.
So first answer the question who, where, what, how, and when.
So if I am saying a speech about Aristotle answer the question who was Aristotle.
Aristotle was an great philosopher from ancient Greece.
Where was he born?
Aristotle was born in Stagira.
Where did he live?
Aristotle lived in Greece.
What is he famous for?
Aristotle was a philosopher and scientist.
When was he born?
384 BC
Then the important things in Aristotle's life.
Aristotle was a student of Plato another great Greek philosopher.
Aristotle was influenced by Plato a lot.
The school founded by Aristotle was Lyseum.
What subjects were taught in this school.
Aristotle learned a lot about this world through observation.
What are the things Aristotle is famous for?
What are the contributions of Aristotle.
Aristotle was credited with starting the first zoological garden in the world which contained thousands of flora and fauna from around the world.
Aristotle founded logic with no predecessor.
Socrates who came before Aristotle emphasized questioning and defining concepts.
Plato emphasized defining.
This was the only foundation for Aristotle to create logic or correct thinking.
Correct thinking can be used in all fields of knowledge.
Syllogism is an equation founded by Aristotle.
A=B
A=C
Therefore B=C
I think this is syllogism.
Aristotle gathered vast amounts of data through observation in astronomy, medical science, botany, zoology etc.
Reposting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment