AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Labor day sales shopping

From Windsor
From Claire's
Hoodie from old navy
sweatpants from old navy
Tee from old navy. only $6.00
flip flops from old navy
Teal Claw Clip with gold butterfly from Claire's. The following is what I journalled about this morning about yesterday. Sharing with you all. Yesterday I went to Windsor and bought a necklace and earrings set. It is a key. The key as a jewelry I first saw in Yonkers. I think it is a us concept. So finally I have my first key jewelry. I then went to Claire's. I saw lots of jewelry that was nice. Hairtyes have reduced in number in Claire's. But I found a teal hair clip. With a butterfly in gold hanging from it. So I bought it. Teal was a color I learned about after coming to the UsA. In India I heard about blue, light blue, dark blue, navy blue, sky blue. I did not hear about teal. I thought it was a shade of blue I should learn about. I thought it was sophisticated. Then suddenly when I went to Dillard's to work a girl called me from the register and said this bag or some product is teal. That girl was not very sophisticated. So I thought wow the color I thought was sophisticated is not sophisticated. Finally in 2024 when a friend from school send me pics of her family in one picture she was wearing a teal saree. Then I thought what was made fun of me God protected me in that. So in Claire's I saw a teal claw clip I bought it. As memory of how God protected me from being made fun of. In JC Penney there was a teal top but the style was not something I was sure of so I did not buy it. Earlier in East moore drive I learned that a shade of blue is periwinkle. Or seafoam is a shade of mint green.. If you buy a box of crayons you can read the colors names and it is very interesting. In Claire's I saw beverages earrings. Like the earring is a drink in a cup with a straw. That is also something I wanted to buy for my memory. It was something in the journey. Initials necklaces are becoming popular so I bought one with the letter j. Fabian uncle calls us the J family. Jerry Jenny Jeremiah Joshua. There was a necklace with a pink A. But in this the necklace has lots of gemstones so I bought this. The idea for gemstone chain I got from Chloe smart. Even with hoodies she wears a gemstone necklace. I thought that was so cute. Because you would consider hoodie too casual an outfit to wear a gemstone necklace with. But the wearing of a gemstone necklace with a hoodie actually makes the hoodie look elevated without making the gemstone look too much with the hoodie. I also liked the pink A which I can buy later. Then I went to JC Penney. In JC Penney there were oversize Tees. There were cute sweatshirts. There were not many sweatpants. I did not buy anything from JC Penney. Sydney said one time that it is not nice to walk into a store and not buy anything. I sometimes feel that because sometimes if we are the only customer it is nice to buy. But that was not like in India. In India when I go with my mom. My mom has some idea in her head about some type of saree. Then if we go to parthas then my mom will see the selection there. Then we go to Jayalakahmi and see the selection there. If we liked something in parthas we go back and buy it. Sometimes unplanned is also bought because we like it a lot. But there is no Awkwardness in not buying anything and walking out of a store. But after Sydney said that I feel I should buy something. But yesterday from JC Penney I did not buy anything. This is easier on a big sale day like yesterday when there are lots of customers and the associates are not looking at you in a funny way. Then I went to ae. Ae had lots of sales. But not much sale on things I liked.. There was a pink matching set on which there was no sale. There were dresses on which there was no sale. Then I went to aerie where there was real sale. Sweatshirts for 35 dollars. Sweatpants in nice colors for 59 dollars. But I did not buy anything. I liked the pink sweatshirt and green sweatpants. Then I went to Old Navy. There I got a hoodie for 22 dollars which is sale price. So I really took advantage of the sale. Today the price of that same hoodie would be like 30's or 40's. I really liked a pink sweatpants. I blogged about it too. But it was not available in my size. So I bought the similar one in green. This was 25 dollars or slightly less. Then there were Tees for 6 dollars. I bought one in a slightly different shade of green.. I also bought flipflops from old navy. Pants, hoodie, Tee, and flipflops from old navy. Then I went back to Claire's and bought the Teal claw clip. Then I headed back home. The AE dresses stay in my memory. Maybe I could buy. Maybe what I wrote about no awkwardness in not buying is not true. Sometimes it is not because you don't like. It is because I have to buy clothes, make up jewelry and so much more. So I have to see what is available in the other stores. Britain and Bayla buy from Windsor. They have cute clothes which is just their size. The tween size. So after I saw them buy from Windsor I decided to check Windsor. Before that I went there once but did not notice the jewelry. The clothes did not fit me so I stopped going there. Then I started going again because I saw their video. So saying the name of the store is really helpful in social media.

No comments: