AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas bookshelf

I continue to pray today that God would hold the hurting families in His arms and comfort them and give them His peace as they live through such a horrible tragedy in New port, Connecticut. On Saturday I received an email message from the praying moms in touch coordinator for Connecticut and and her message had this verse in it. "Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10 It gave me comfort. I hope this verse gives you comfort as well.
I am trying to make this book shelf into a Christmassy, wintry landscape. I painted a few branches white and hung some ornaments on it and kept it on top of the bookshelf. The branches are not completely covered in white paint. I also removed some books and kept a star on one of the shelves.
Take care,

No comments: