AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 28, 2012

Our 2012 Christmas Home

Our Christmas was super sweet and simple. How was yours? Here are some pictures of our Christmas home.
The reason for the season.
This was the view from outside our home on Christmas eve. Gorgeous isn't it? We had a classic white Christmas. I cannot wait for next Christmas. One lesson I learned was that I need to start my preparation earlier. Atleast in October. I wanted to do so many more things this year. But it is okay. I am glad I could do so much. Now I am looking forward to 2013. I am so excited for the brand new year to unfold. I have so many new goals and new dreams I want to accomplish such as building a farmhouse table, an upholstered bench, making a zebra rug etc. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Fabrizia@FabTwigs said...

Lovely home Anna! Happy New Year to you and your family!