AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 24, 2023

Long Sleeve Dolphin Tee from Abercrombie

I liked this long sleeve Tee I found in Abercrombie and Fichte online store.
I like the fact that the Tee has the picture of a dolphin. Dolphins are such a playful marine creature. They are always depicted as leaping over the waves. As the temps become cooler it is definitely worth it to have a Tee like this. I can imagine myself wearing this to go for a walk. The color is so serene. The color of the dolphin is a peaceful marine green. The green of the ocean. Or maybe, I guess this shade is between blue and green. Aqua is the name of the color that is between blue and green. The word aqua means water. I just like this Tee because I think it is right for this time of the year. Reposting with a correction! I earlier wrote the color of the shirt is green. It is the color of the dolphin that is green.

No comments: