AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Recognizing Trees by looking at leaves

Today I plucked four twigs from four different trees/plants in the back yard. I think it is awesome that each of these four leaves have a different shape. We can recognise the tree from the shape of the leaf. Do you think you know the names of the trees from which these leaves come from? Can you guess the names of the trees?
I really like to learn the names of trees. I would like to have the ability of recognising the tree from the leaf. I recognise the shape of the mango leaf, the jasmine leaf, the jackfruit leaf, the curry leaves, the cilantro leaves and the pineapple leaves, the maple leaf in the US and the oak leaf. There are so many other types of trees but I don't recognise them by the shape of the leaves. Do you like trying to guess the tree by the shape of the leaves. There is so much to learn in nature. Nature is so rich and it is all free for us humans.

No comments: