AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Nature Scrapbooking Ideas and Supplies

One of my hobbies is scrapbooking. Today I came across some scrapbooking ideas and supplies I emailed to myself last year. These are supplies meant for digital scrapbooking. Some of these ideas are so beautiful. I have never tried digital scrapbooking. Here is a page idea.
I like the fact that in this page the background is the most insubstantial light green and how the light green paint washes over the paper unevenly smudging and spreading producing a gossamer effect. The entire collection is about nature and things found in nature such as flowers, buds, branches, leaves, sprigs, etc.
There are a lot of quotes and phrases too about nature. Some of the ones I liked are: Make every day earth day. Unplug and go outside. The Great Outdoors! Nature Walk! Enjoy Nature. Looking at these pictures made me want to go on a walk and bring home flowers or leaves. These pages are from Palvinka Designs and Wendy Designs. I have not bought them. I just admired their ideas.

No comments: