AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 17, 2023

Picture of Flowers

I took this photo in May. These flowers grow in our yard. These flowers bloom only once a year. I wait with anticipation for it to bloom. When it does bloom there are a lot of flowers. I like the color of these flowers. The color is a kind of pink. They also have a soft fragrance. Each flower has four small petals. Each flower is small but it is arranged in bunches. I think the name of this plant is Lilac. However I am not sure. Do you know the name of this flower? I love learning the names of flowers and trees. Do you like learning the names of flowers and trees? I once read a short story where the main character goes on a walk with another character in this garden like place with lots of trees and the main character tells the other character the latin or botanical names of all the trees. The story has no other plot other than learning the names of trees and going on this walk. I love such stories. In such stories there is no suspense and no climax and hence no anxiety about what is going to happen next. It is just a walk. After reading this story I started to want to learn the names of flowers and trees. The walk in the garden reminded me of a botanical garden I once visited in a hill station. In that botanical garden there were a lot of paved paths and lots of trees. I hope you have a great day!

No comments: