AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Flowers for the Porch

I wanted to make the front porch beautiful so I bought a few flowering plants. I bought this plant from a nearby store and replanted them in a planter with store bought garden soil. When I bought there were flowers but now there are more flowers, I think. I love the brilliant color of these flowers. I have a few more similar plants with different colored flowers. Shall post pictures of the other flowers soon. This week I am planning to plant them in larger planters in the front porch. In the front porch sunlight is a little less so not sure how these plants will do. Hope they continue to do well. I am not an expert gardener. But I do love a pretty porch brimming over with flowers.

No comments: