AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Would I like to go to space?

Yesterday I participated in a Toastmasters Club meeting. I answered two Table Topics questions. One question was about if I would like to go to space if given the training.

My answer to this question is no.
I find space very fascinating. I like to read about it in the newspaper. I have been to a planetarium in my childhood which was an astounding immersive experience of floating in space amid the Milky Way, the solar system, the planetary system, the twinkling stars, the meteors etc. However I like my life on planet earth too much to embark on such an adventure in real life. I like
my routines, and the things I do each day. I like to see flowers and trees instead of meteors. I have realized in recent years that other kinds lifestyles are awesome but I prefer my own life. So my answer is no I would say no to an opportunity to go to space.


No comments: