AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Rain

I woke up to a rainy morning. The gentle sound of rain surrounds me. Outside I hear the dripping sound of rain water. Of water droplets falling somewhere. There is also the sound of thunder. It is 5 am. The intensity with which the rain was falling has subsided. Yet I can hear the individual drops falling one drop at a time mostly. It is not bright outside. The birds have not started their morning song as though we are in a bird sanctuary. A faint tweet of a bird that sounds like a whistle is heard from somewhere in the distance in the right.
It is such a tranquil time of the morning. Now the birds are louder. I wish this time of the morning would last for a long time.
There are very few gaps in the trees. Through the gaps we can see the sky.
Light falls on the curtains. The color of the trees is a dark shade of green. Nearer to the porch there are plants with leaves in a lighter shade of green.
I wrote this paragraph two days ago or so and it was raining when I woke up. I did not take a picture of that rain. Today it rained again and I took a picture. However my photo does not capture the water droplets. I think it is very difficult to photograph rain. Do you like watching rain or listening to rain? Have you tried to photograph rain?

No comments: