AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Pink and purple Jewelry

Several years ago I thought pink and purple were my favorite colors. The reason was that I used to see lots of little girls wearing pink or purple clothes, shoes, socks or backpacks. The little girls were kids in my kids school. At that time I did not try to buy lots of pink or purple clothes or jewelry thinking it was little girl colors. It was just a liking. However, sometimes I did buy pink or purple clothes or jewelry perhaps placating the child in me. Then after a few years I forgot about pink and purple probably because my kids grew and started going to school by themselves. Then I started liking pink and green. Then it became pink and yellow. That is when I saw pink and purple gemstones with pearls in fine jewelry in JC Penney recently. I uploaded the images to my phone but I still did not remember my earlier liking for pink and purple. After a few days I remembered how much I used to like pink and purple. It reminds me of a time in my life when my kids were young and I was very focused on my responsibilities. This pink and purple jewelry could add a whimsical or romantic appeal to a simple dress, I think.

No comments: