AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 14, 2013

Embroidery Hoop Word

I love the quote which says, "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Lead the life you have always imagined." I think this quote is by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Because I love this quote and also because I have always liked the word "Dream" I embroidered the word "Dream" on a piece of blue fabric. Then, I framed it in the same hoop in which I embroidered it and hung it in our family room. Hopefully, every time my kids see this word or even my husband, Jerry and I see this word it will inspire us to dream big, reach for the stars and use our talents.
I have seen embroidery hoops used in gallery walls to display fabric and other things and so this is a spin-off of those ideas I have seen in blogland and magazines. This is how it looks with the other pictures I displayed recently on the same wall.
I have another embroidery hoop in the same size and so tomorrow I am planning to have the word "Smile" on this wall. I hope you will check back. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: