AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 16, 2014

Christmas Tree Show memory book page

When our kids were young we always made it a point to travel to interesting places near our home in Iowa City. Since my son is interested in history we took our children to a city called West Branch where there is the Herbert Hoover Presidential Museum and library. We have been there several times because they always have something that kids can enjoy every summer and winter. The first winter we went there there was an exhibition of Christmas trees. It was so gorgeous; every tree was amazingly beautiful. Here is a picture of our children in front of a tree decorated completely with teddy bears.
I was not able to take good pictures of this page I made. Since it was a Christmas tree show I cut our christmas tree shapes with different colored paper. I also cut out snowflake shapes and stuck it on the paper since in Iowa it always snows in the winter. Shall try to take better pics soon and post. I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: