AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Every Day Is a New Adventure memory book page

Being is toddler means being super active; to be on the go every moment you are awake, exploring and learning about the world around you; things like toys, pebbles, rocks, acorns, etc. But every once in a while we can catch a toddler in a state of quiet, calm and peace. This picture of my super active child when was a toddler (now he is 18) captures one of those moments of quiet.
Whether you are on the go or you are being quiet, when you are a toddler, every day is a new adventure. So I titled this page just that. "Every Day Is A New Adventure."
On a completely different note, have you seen books in the library or maybe you have some in your own home where one volume is not enough to contain all that is written about a particular topic? Several volumes are needed. Well, today is one of those days when I feel like if I were to write down a to-do list of all the things I have to accomplish, my to-do list will have to be printed into books that are several volumes long. How long is your to-do list? Have a wonderful day!

No comments: