AboutPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tri-fold and collage (updated)

Here is the tri-fold presentaion board of Jeremiah's certificates, and press reports that featured Jeremiah for his achievements and accomplishments. I also included a letter and photograph Jeremiah received from former president George Bush, and also an autographed photo of former President Jimmy Carter. Jeremiah wrote to these two former presidents and they replied back with gracious and kind words.
The collage I made yesterday had only little kid pictures. Jeremiah said he wanted more big kid pictures. Then I got the idea that each collage can be a snapshot of his entire life and all the things he did. school, soccer, baseball, tennis, west High bros, friends, speech and debate etc. So that is why this collage is different from the other collage. I am planning to include more pics in this one and share later.
I hope you have a beautiful day!

No comments: